- Press and hold the blank area on your screen (the blank space where no icons/apps are placed). As and when you press the screen, the home screen option appears.
- Pick the 'add wallpaper' option and select whether you want the wallpaper to appear on the 'Lock Screen,' 'Home Screen,' or 'Home & Lock Screen.'
- You will also have another set of options appearing in front of you for the selection of wallpaper from locations like — Gallery, Wallpapers, Live Wallpapers, or Photos.
- If your wallpaper is in the Gallery, pick the option. You can also crop the image to match the size. Once you are satisfied, tap on the ‘Done’ option.
There are two ways by which you can set wallpapers on your iPhone:
- Go to your iPhone’s 'Settings' and pick the 'Wallpaper' option.
- Now, pick the option ‘Choose new wallpaper’ where you will have the option to choose wallpaper from already saved designs, both dynamic and still. You can also pick a photo from the Gallery.
- Now, pick the 'Set' option that will provide you with three options: 'Set Home Screen,' Set Lock Screen,' or both.
- Choose the ‘Photos’ app of your iPhone in order to pick the photo you want to use as wallpaper.
- Tap on the ‘share icon’ appearing on the lower left of your screen. Now, choose the option ‘Use as Wallpaper.’
- Now pick the option ‘Lock Screen,’ ‘Home Screen,’ or both.